With the holidays upon us, there are many ways to inexpensively incorporate essential oils into the festivities. You will be creating lasting memories because as we all know, our sense of smell can create impressions that will stay with us for a lifetime. (Think grandmother’s perfume or the paste in kindergarten.) Using Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils ensures that along with creating happy recollections, you are also affecting mood and health with essential oils that are certified pure and non-toxic.
12 Ways to Use Essential Oils During the Holidays
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh, Christmas Spirit or create your own seasonal blend of essential oil in the main area of your home as guests arrive.
- Add a drop of Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil to your vacuum cleaner bag before vacuuming.
- Diffuse simple scents like tangerine, lemon, grapefruit or Peace & Calming in children’s rooms.
- Provide wet/warm hand towels soaked in hot water and lemon or lavender essential oils.
- Diffuse Thieves to minimize the spread of germs and to boost immunity.
- Show overnight guests how to make their own quick and easy bath salts for a relaxing soak.
- Carry peppermint essential oil for upset stomachs or headaches.
- Scent wrapping paper or greeting cards.
- Diffuse Insomnia Aromatherapy Blend to get a good night’s sleep.
- Attach samples of essential oils to little cards and leave in the guest room as gifts.
- Add a drop of lemon, orange or tangerine to the water pitcher for flavored water.
- For those stressful moments, remember to take Stress Away as you travel or shop.