The Journey Begins with a Single Step
Have you ever been so excited to try something new but then went into freeze mode because it just seemed so overwhelming and you didn’t know where to start? We’ve all been there! At the time it seemed like a great idea but when it came right down to it, you had no inkling of where to begin so you bagged it and continued on with what you have always done because it was easier and more comfortable. Well, I got your back, Sister! If this is your first foray into the world of therapeutic grade essential oils and the idea of trashing everything in your medicine cabinet and replacing them with Young Living Essential Oils seems a little daunting freaks you out, let’s walk through this thing together and you will be up and flying in no time!
The Three Oils You Never Want to Be Without
Lavender, Peppermint and Thieves. These three are the Holy Trinity of Young Living Essential Oils. Certainly everyone is familiar with lavender and peppermint, as well as cloves, cinnamon, eucalyptus, lemon and rosemary. Nothing scary here. Breathe in. Breathe out. You can do this! Whether you are Foot Loose and Fancy Free, in Mommy Mode or an Empty Nester, these three oils will get you through almost anything. Read through the descriptions below, S-L-O-W-L-Y, one at a time….no need to hyperventilate!
Lavender Lavender is lovingly called the Swiss Army Knife of essential oils because of its countless applications. Most commonly known to have a calming influence on the body and emotions, this oil can be used for almost everything.
- Rub it on the bottoms of your feet before bed for calm and peaceful sleep.
- Drop lavender oil directly on a skinned knee to soothe and disinfect.
- Drip a drop in a pitcher of homemade lemonade for a delightful summer treat.
- Rub a small amount between your palms and inhale to compose yourself before that big speech.
Think of all the products you can eliminate from your medicine cabinet by just adding lavender. See, you can do this! Start building your essential oils library. Download more information on lavender. Feeling confident? Good! Add the lavender to your cart and let’s move on to peppermint.
Young Living Lavender Essential Oil-15ml $27.30
Peppermint What lavender is to calming, peppermint is to reviving! Peppermint is uplifting and cheery and is commonly known for calming digestive upset. It is also an analgesic, meaning it relieves pain.
- Rub it on your temples to soothe a headache.
- Rub it on the abdomen to quell a queasy tummy.
- Kid has a fever that is making you sweat? Rub peppermint on the bottom of her feet, wait 10 minutes. Repeat twice.
- Need a pick-me-up? Stop reaching for the Red Bull! Put a drop of peppermint on your tongue and press it against the roof of your mouth. WOWSA! Instant awake!
See? You’re getting the hang of it! Learn more about Peppermint here. Go ahead and add the peppermint to your cart before we focus on Thieves.
Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil-15ml $25.99
Thieves By far, Thieves is Young Living’s most popular blend. Think of it as a natural anti-biotic. Scientific studies have proven Thieves to be a gajillion percent effective against most airborne micro-organisms.
- Diffuse Thieves during cold, winter months to boost immunity and create a wonderful scent in your home.
- Sore throat? Gargle with a few drops of Thieves in a cup of warm water, being sure to swallow each swig.
- Cleaning your carpet? Add a few drops of Thieves to the steamer water to eliminate pet odors.
OK? You are on a roll! Now add the Thieves brochure to your learning library. Knowledge is power! Then add Thieves essential oil to your cart to complete your Essential Oil Trinity.
Young Living Thieves Essential Oil-15ml $41.78